Rooting Your Phone
Rooting is an important decision for an android user. Rooting tends to override the default settings and installations of your android device. In the process, you make your android a much more faster and powerful device. Most android users do away with rooting as it involves complexities and makes you lose your warranty provided by the manufacturer in case of any software problem. But for some rooting is a necessity due to speed or memory constraint. Rooting also solves your problem of unwanted inbuilt programs installed by the manufacturer.
However rooting is not free from hassles as any inbuilt issues can make rooting unsuccessful. Some manufacturers even create hurdles to rooting so that the default settings and installations remain.
Rooting through Apps
The rooting process which is done through the laptop or PC is not reliable and very cumbersome. And with the advent of Google apps for android, the job has become much simpler. Now rooting can be done with the click of a button. Apps have been very useful tool for complex process such as rooting. There are many Apps available in the market which makes the rooting job easier. Search among the different app to root your phone easily everytime. However, there may be a compatibility issue with different apps and your android phone so precaution is advised.
General Rooting Method through an Apk
- We need to download the app apk from source
- Once download is complete, install the apk
- Make sure your android accepting to install the apk
- Open the app and select the root options in those app
- On successful run, you phone has been rooted.
Benefits of Rooting your Device through apps
- Rooting is done in very less time through these apps, as the process is simple and easy
- The system requirement is not required such as laptop or desktop. Rooting can be done on the device itself through the apps.
- Much safer to root from your device than using laptops or desktops
- Very less probability of data loss as apps are more advanced and safer
- Bricking of your device is not possible
We have discussed the general procedure to utilize app for rooting your android device with benefits and methods. However, it is advised to go through the procedural steps of your individual apps for successful rooting of the device as error in compatibility or settings may damage your device for good.