How Do You Set Up A Packaged Drinking Water Plant?
Aqueous-based packaged drinking water is made from any source of water that has been treated and disinfected, which may include filtering, ultraviolet (UV) or ozone treatment, or reverse osmosis (RO) before it is suitable for human consumption. You must be aware that the Packaged Drinking Water Plant is not a new business venture in the area. Sales of clean drinking water have increased dramatically in recent years, as customers have grown more aware of the dangers of contaminated water. Studies, on the other hand, suggest that there is nothing particularly unique in preparation.
Is clean water superior to tap water, or are people just falling prey to the marketing hype? There is a good reason why you should pay for those bottled drinking water and added a minerals you see on the shelf. We need a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and other vital components for our bodies to function properly, and it is increasingly crucial to maintain a proportional and balanced intake of these nutrients. While diets are essential, it is also vital to make sure that you are getting enough high quality drinking water in your daily life.
What is the best way to go about constructing a packaged drinking water plant?
Numerous brands of bottled water use carefully selected names and graphics to conjure up images of a babbling brook or a crystal-clear spring deep in the mountains of some distant region. Assuming that your bottled water originates from such a pure source can affect your experience and you are confident that you are drinking the best water available.
In many cases, this picture hides the reality that your bottled water does not originate from a spring or river, but from the same municipal water supply that gets your tap water. While many companies get their water from sources that are consistent with their message, others are selling you tap water that is 30 times more expensive than the water you drink.
The amount of money needed to invest in drinking water plant business is determined by a variety of variables, some of which are listed below to start water plant business:
- The production capacity of the plant
- The location where the factory is to be established
- The cost of transportation
- Type of water utilized as a source or feed water, and the chemical composition of the water
- The kind of plant and its production capacity per hour – for example, whether it is bottled, pouched, or in jars
The steps involved in the manufacturing of packaged drinking water
- Identify the raw water source – This is the first stage in which you will determine the source of water that will be used in the manufacturing of packaged drinking water. Borewell water, municipal water supply, or other sources where treatment is feasible may be used as a source of drinking water.
- A pumping system for raw water storage – The next step is to pump raw water into a raw water storage tank, which will be used to store the water for later use. In the case of bore well water, a submersible pump may be used.
- In the water treatment process, we utilize a chlorine dosing system, a water softening process, reverse osmosis (RO), ultraviolet sterilization, and ozone disinfection, among other things.
- In this procedure, we test purified water in our water testing laboratory, which is located on the premises. Water is examined in the laboratory for a variety of microbiological and chemical characteristics. Later in this post, we shall talk about the many types of laboratory requirements.
- A container for pure water storage (bottles, jars, pouches) – production equipment is needed to blow bottles and store purified water in them. Equipment for jars and pouches are also available, as are machines for other types of storage.
- Get all of the necessary permissions and licenses – First and foremost, make sure you have all of the required documentation and that you have applied for all of the appropriate registrations and licenses.
- Create a legal entity – To begin any kind of company, the first step is to choose what type of business entity you want to operate on your behalf.
- The availability of water in your area should be available.
- Sufficient equipment and tools are required to carry out any job or task in your company.
- The last step is to market and advertise your mineral water bottles that have been packaged.
Depending on the geology of the area where they are obtained, naturally sourced bottled waters contain varying amounts of minerals, giving each bottled water its distinct flavor. When it comes to producing the goods, Packaged Drinking Water Plant adheres to a rigorous quality code that is by international standards. In our state-of-the-art labs, scientifically advanced and rigorous processes are performed to guarantee that our customers always get pure, safe, and healthy drinking water.